Application for Investment/Citizenship
Investors will be required to provide full and detailed documentation as follows:-
- Complete an application form with full ‘KYC’ information for each investor.
- Provide two references. One from their banker and one from their lawyer, accountant or financial advisor.
- Provide a certified copy of their current passport AND coloured copies of all passports possessed. Criminal Records Verification Medical Health Certificate.
- Provide a bona fide source of funds.
- Affidavit of Support for dependents over 18.
- Coloured copies of all current nationality cards.
- Certified college or university transcripts for children over 18.
- Birth or Adoption Records.
- Certified copy of marriage or divorce certificates.
- Complete an Educational History form.
- Provide six copies of a recent passport size photograph per applicant. Each has to be notarized and endorsed by an attorney.
- In case of name change applicant must provide a registered Birth Certificate or Deed Poll recording the change.
Sign the Citizenship Certificate Agreement and Escrow Agreement and deposit with the Escrow Agent, the full value of the CBI contract. This must in all cases be a minimum investment of USD $350,000.00- inclusive of all processing, due diligence, application and legal fees for the main applicant and one dependant. Applicants must be aware that, if they provide any documents or information which are subsequently found to be fraudulent, their citizenship will be withdrawn and all fees and expenses will be non-refundable.
Upon receipt of the investment funds into the approved escrow account the escrow agent will be authorized and obliged to release funds as follows:-
a. On submission of the application to Government – 10%
b. On issuance of the Citizenship Certificate – 90%